Third Rails.

Monday, March 21, 2011

My Master Plan

My mom doesnt know I am visiting on a motorcycle. doesnt know I have one..... So in order to soften the blow, I sent the following Email:

Ya. I wouldnt worry about picking me up in Denver or anything like that.
The ride I found on craigslist will take me right up to your front door. How do I know this? Well.... I think im in love with her.

A little bit about the ride I found on craigslist.
She is what many online would call a BBW. Which can stand for "big beautiful woman" or "big black woman".... in my case "big" and "black" both apply. But the W in that sentence is flipped around.

But ya. she will take me anywhere I want to go as long as I keep riding her aaaaall daaaaaaay looooooog.

Also, she is named Julian. Ironic that her name is the same as my favorite roman emperor.


Anyways, see ya soon.
Love ya mom!"




My strategy is that she will be so relived that its not a real person I was talking about, that she wont even care I got a bike. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home