Third Rails.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Quick motorcycle ride; The rain reveals a tranquil mountain sanctuary.

Went for a ride yesterday up to falls creek in the national park above us. It was windy. It was raining. It was beautiful.

The rain brings out a deep green and gives voice to the leaves as it speaks with the river. The the light fog on the mountains carried the rays of the setting sun. The clouds above didnt so much move the light across the landscape as it moved the landscape beneath the light and beneath my feet.

For an hour I walked. For an hour I sung spontaneity to the trees. For an hour I just sat on slickrock,surrounded by blue and green.

This has taught me, among other things, that I really need a better camera. A phone wouldnt do it justice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home