Third Rails.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Solo Tao for Now

I love the rain. This morning it was raining.
I said to myself? "I should take a shower." But that sounded stupid. So then I said to myself. "Fuck that. I only need to get my hair wet."

And so I spent the morning slow walking in the backyard in just my sandals and pants. In a sort of meditative state. Letting the rain pound down on me and just enjoying the beauty of raindrops running down darkened bark, living breathing drinking leaves and the blood red berries.
You can see the beauty of an upsidedown world by putting your eye to that drop. And by putting your tongue to it and having it rush into your mouth; it can give you more energy then a whole cup of coffee.

And then I tried again to get my new computer to start up, fail.
Went to the library and got a message..... Sigh.
The morning always start out better then the reality of the day.

I gotta be more tao. Accept my inner nature.
Do not fight or struggle against that or the circumstances I find.
This is not a time to talk or network. Couldnt even if I wanted to.

This is a time to withdraw, read, reflect, and Be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home