Third Rails.

Monday, March 21, 2011

teeter totter


I am a 22 year old single male. I have two knives on my person at any one time, and ride my motorcycle in 20 degree weather, despite that my full face helmet was recently stolen and I rode with a numb face. If I am able to find who took it, I will gut him. In my room, hangs a sword. Next to my marble chess set is a candle holder made of found bone.... Now.... given all of the above, I would just like to say that Tangled is an awsome movie. An equal among the best disney princess movies out there. At the least. I loved it. Shame is, Disney has said they are trying to distance themselves from those magic based roots, and are moving to things like "Mar's needs moms" and "Cars 2".

Ug. It was an excellent fairytale and put me in a good mood. And an excellent ending.
Rode back thinking all manner of happy thoughts, which produced a general feeling of "life is good".

And then a cop pulled me over. Again. At the same stop sign I have been pulled over three times... Even though I came to a complete stop and put my foot down.He said he was looking for drunk drivers.... And so he pulled over a biker... On second....I felt frustration wanting to creep in, but I was determined to keep my good mood, so I opted for amused befuddlement instead. (really spellcheck? thats a word? If you say so.)

But when he saw my smile, he told me that, next time I get pulled over, I had best tell the cop that I have a knife on my wallet/key chain. Because if they feel threatened, I might find a gun in my face....

WHAT!?

But ok, ok.  Deep breath. Im still in a good mood, Good movie, a new chill roomate. A cold but crisp night. Bright stars. And so I ride the rest of the way back, laughing at how strange but fun life can be. Cant let a cop with a billy club up his ass get ya down.

And then I check my messages to find my dear brother has apparently pulled some shit, and mother "may I, no you fucking may not" mother,  is implying that she is so upset by my brothers completely legal, on the books, fascination with marijuana, that she is going to get the cops involved in MY home here in Durango, to make sure her baby boy's fragile mind is not corrupted by that evil plant. 

Meanwhile, Mother is watching Fox news 24/7, Fathers job (in addition to the support for my tuition) is uncertain, Brother's best virtue and vice of loyalty has his his vision narrowed and near sighted, I cant stop shooting myself in the foot, Not sure if I can keep my job while getting all my work done during finals, and, oh ya, my 100$ saddle bag just tore off.

GgggGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAA!

Why did I fucking like that movie anyways?! Fucking blondes. Unrealistic horseshit anyways. Wanna rip a head off. MATTHEW! Where the fuck is that address?!

Goroos Fa FUCKING BA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home