Third Rails.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Alergies


Last year I had to go to the ER because my pet allergies had my throat closing up... We had a pet rat.
I used to function fine around the families Portuguese water dog. (the equivalent of a poodle allergy wise). Yet going to my mom's place, even that was too much for me, had to hi-tail it out of there and spend half an hour outside getting my breath back.


Some people grow out of their allergies. Mine are getting worse.


Allergies suck. Big time. Ended drifting away form all my childhood friends because of pets.


My brother has Diabetes. And with proper health care and self discipline, you can live life just as you normally would.
But if you have really bad pet allergies, You can no longer spend more then an hour in half of the houses in Colorado. No real way to manage it.
Luckily im mostly a social recluse anyways.


Oh and on another note. ill be going to Egypt and Jordan tomorrow. So that kicks ass. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home